We understand, how are you supposed to make sure you provide excellent service, sell homes, and manage your real estate website? Unless you have a marketing team or manager handling everything on your website, you’re flying solo and we know it’s not easy. We’re here to help, here are several tips on how you can generate more traffic and possibly leads down the road.
- Create Blog content regularly. Great content is a vital tool for marketing. This can help you drive traffic to your website organically.
- Keywords. You have to think what your potential clients are searching for online and use those keywords or key phrases in your content on your website, the URLs, and titles blog post or web pages.
- Make sure your website is mobile-ready. This means your entire website, even the property pages need to respond to a smartphone or tablet.
- Tracking! do you know where your traffic is coming from and what pages people are leaving website on. One of the best basic and free, tools you can use is Google Analytics. This tool will provide you all the important analytics you will need to know.
- Controlling your website. There is nothing wrong with using a third party for your real estate website platform. But, you will have limited control. Make sure you have access and the ability to make the updates you need to make on regular basis.
- Loading time is important. Everyone is impatient and the longer it takes for them to get to the pages they need on your website the higher the chances are they will go somewhere else to get it faster. One thing people always overlook is image sizes. Make sure the images are optimized for web usage.
- Lead generation. Do all of your forms feed into a CRM platform? Do you have a newsletter signup section on your website? It’s important to give people the option to volunteer their information.
If you don’t already have an amazing website click here to check out our website platform options for Real Estate Brokers, Teams, and Agents.